La Terrasse is a French bistro restaurant in Chiang Mai owned by a French father and his son. The restaurant is small and cosy with indoor and outdoor seating so it is advised to make a reservation for large groups or when visiting during high tourist season. La Terrasse has an authentic feel to it and you may feel like you are in a Paris bistro. While the restaurant used to be on Loi Kroh Road, they moved in 2015 to a new premises just around the corner and are now located on the moat road, offering a nice view of Chiang Mai's old city moat.
La Terrasse restaurant has a large menu with lots of different European options. As well as the main French menu, there is also a pasta and tapas menu with dishes ranging from 90 Baht for rillette style pork pate tapas to 320 Baht for tagliatelle with foie gras sauce. Dishes on the main menu average around 300-400 Baht with the popular duck breast in foie gras sauce costing 485 Baht. There is also the option of a cheese plate and La Terrasse has homemade desserts for after your meal including crème brûlee at 120 Baht. Since La Terrasse is a French restaurant there is also an extensive wine list as well as the option of ordering a combo of wine and a starter.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – last customers (Closed Sundays)
- Location: 69 Kotchasarn Road
- Tel: +66 83 762 6065