Khun Mor’s Cuisine is an open-air northern Thai restaurant on soi 17 off Nimmanhaemin Road. The restaurant opened in 1999 and is decorated in a simple Lanna style, with an air-conditioned dining area. It offers a large menu of Thai and northern Thai dishes. The Pad Thai with shrimp (129 baht) is the most popular meal, but the menu has almost every Thai dish available.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Highlights at Khun Mor’s Cuisine
If you want to try northern dishes, then Khun Mor’s Cuisine is a good place. They have homemade sai ua (89 baht), which is local herb sausages. There’s also deep fried dory fish with lemon (149 baht) and grilled pork with a spicy northern chilli dip (189 baht).
Another speciality of Khun Mor’s Cuisine is the boat noodles. Before the restaurant, Khun Mor had a small boat noodle shop north of Chiang Mai City, so this is effectively the signature dish of the restaurant. Build your own noodle soup by choosing the noodles, meat and spice level, or choose from the set options. The building’s outside is red with a sign in English and Thai, and has a big ‘K’ logo above a fountain. There is parking for cars and motorbikes in front.
Khun Mor's Cuisine
- Opening Hours: 08:30 - 22:00
- Location: Nimmanhaemin Road Soi 17, Nimman
- Tel: +66 (0)53 226 379
- Cuisine: Northern Thai