Khao Soi Wulai is a Thai favourite when it comes to Khao Soi. Located halfway along the winding Wulai Road (which is also the Saturday Walking Street Road) the restaurant is a popular place with locals for Khao Soi but relatively unknown to tourists visiting Chiang Mai. Khao Soi Wulai has a simple sign in Thai language and the restaurant interior is also simple, with wooden tables and stools. You will notice it because it’s the only restaurant that is open to the road and full of people.
usually very full with people
Despite the restaurant looking very basic, Khao Soi Wulai has some of the best Khao Soi in Chiang Mai and is always busy from 9:00 until closing time at 15:00. Khao Soi starts at 30 Baht and there are two sizes (regular and large), as well as the option of chicken, pork or beef. Wat Sri Suphan (the silver temple) is close to Khao Soi Wulai and a trip there can be combined with lunch at Khao Soi Wulai.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Khao Soi Wulai
- Opening Hours: 9:00 - 15:00
- Location: Wulai Road, Chiang Mai