Iberry Chiang Mai is unlike any ice cream café you may have visited before. Located on one of the soi’s of Nimman road, it’s a café with a large garden area and one of the strangest art pieces in Chiang Mai. In the front garden there is a giant pink half man, half dog statue wearing glasses: You have to see it to understand it. The rest of the café is equally interesting, with a beautiful tree covered in fairy lights and a window shaped like Mickey Mouse. Look for the cartoon heads on the wall – they are actually hollow so you can put your head inside and take a photo with them.
As well as the unique café setting, Iberry has an amazing variety of ice cream flavours, smoothies and desserts – It’s the perfect place to treat yourself or a friend. From fruit sorbets to traditional vanilla and chocolate or even spicy mango and Thai tea, all the flavours are made fresh and change daily.
Iberry was originally a small ice cream café in Bangkok and was approached by Thai comedian Udom “the nose” to help create a café in Chiang Mai. There is also a gift shop near the garden if you feel like buying some nose inspired souvenirs.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Iberry Café Chiang Mai
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 22:00
- Location: Soi 17, Nimman road, Chiang Mai
- Tel: +66 (0)2 610 7549