Cooking Love restaurant is a hard to find Thai restaurant serving a large variety of freshly cooked vegetarian dishes. Located down a small soi off the Sunday Walking Street, Cooking Love restaurant has a large yellow sign and some plants in the front but is not easy to notice if you are not looking for it. The restaurant is in a shop house and simply decorated with two rooms and an outdoor area. Guests are kindly asked to remove their shoes before entering. Cooking Love has recently expanded to seat guests in the BB Mantra hotel opposite their restaurant for more room. You can order at the hotel and the staff will bring your food from the restaurant area.
Cooking Love has a large menu of Thai favourites and everything can be made vegetarian on request. All the food is freshly cooked and they don't use any MSG in their cooking. Curries cost between 90-120 Baht depending on what type of meat (or tofu) you order, the Chiang Mai dish Khao soi costs 85 Baht for a large portion and Cooking Love also has a unique Mango curry with chicken at 90 Baht. At the end of the meal the staff usually offer free watermelon or tea as a thank you.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Opening Hours: Daily 8:00 – 15:00 and 17:00 – 23:00
- Location: 18/7 Rachadamnoen Road, Soi 1
- Tel: +66 (0) 922 786 509