Beast Burger is a fast food burger shop on soi 17, off Nimmanhaemin Road. It first opened as a burger truck on Nimmanhaemin Road and became so successful that it moved into a physical building. The Beast Burger restaurant is a two-floor black and glass building, with a parking area next door. The first floor is the kitchen and an air-conditioned room, while the second floor is an outdoor rooftop area that overlooks soi 17.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Beast Burger Menu
Beast Burger has a simple menu with only eight burger types, three sides and six different (non-alcoholic) drink options. The most popular meal is The Beast, which is a beef or pork burger patty topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and the secret signature sauce (190 baht). You can make it a double for 250 baht or add blue cheese for 210 baht.
Beast Burger also serves a chicken burger for 230 baht and a BBQ pulled pork burger for 200 baht. There’s a vegan burger (180 baht), which is a vegetable patty made from beetroot and chickpea, topped with crispy seaweed and Korean ketchup. All burgers come with a serving of fries, but these can be swapped for cheesy fries for an extra 50 baht.
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sat 11:00 – 14:00, 17:00 – 21:30 (Closed Sun)
- Address: 14 Soi 17, Nimmanhaemin Road, Nimman
- Tel: +66 (0)80 124 1414
- Cuisine: Burgers
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/beast.burger