Bays Café Chiang Mai focuses on making coffee using the pour over method so there is no machine, just an impressive display of drip coffee devices for you to watch your coffee brew. Bays Cafe is attached to a restaurant called Food4Thought and they share a large open air area in a relaxing garden. There is a roof and indoor area to sit in, or you can sit at the coffee bar with barista Bay himself.
Bays Cafe has a small menu of different coffee selections - hot or iced americanos or lattes (between 65 and 85 Baht), but Bays also imports a lot of different beans from around the world and has a good choice of single origins to choose from. Ask him what beans have recently arrived as it changes weekly. The Food4Thought restaurant serves a wide variety of Thai fusion food with vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options. Their popular wrap salads start at 129 Baht and their menu also has burgers, pasta and unusual starters such as avocado fries. Open Tuesday to Saturday, last orders at Bays cafe or Food4Thought is at 20:00.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Bays Café Chiang Mai
- Opening Hours: 07:30 - 20:00 (closed Sunday and Monday)
- Location: 15/5 Moo 1, Soi Sudjai, off Canal road, Chang Phuak
- Tel: +66 (0) 86 673 4853