Aum vegetarian restaurant is a long running vegetarian institution opposite Thapae Gate, but it’s hard to spot since most of the restaurant is located on the first floor. The door to the restaurant is set back from the pavement and is wooden and glass with a simple sign on the door and a large picture menu next to the door. When you enter you will be directed upstairs which has a variety of low tables and cushions on the floor and a nice view of Thapae gate. There are also some normal sized tables on the ground floor.
Aum Vegetarian restaurant has a large menu of Thai and Western favourites with the most popular dishes being Khao Soi, the vegetarian burger and spring rolls. The Khao Soi comes with Tofu and is a generous portion for 70 Baht. Aum vegetarian restaurant also has a large menu of smoothies and fruit shakes and you can add spirulina to any for an extra health boost.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 20:30
- Location: 65 Moon Muang Road, Old City, Chiang Mai
- Tel: +66(0) 5327 8315