DK David’s kitchen at 909 is rated as one of the finest restaurants in Chiang Mai – if not the finest! The menu is a mix of French, European, Thai and fusion food, with a separate menu for wine. There is also a daily set three course menu which changes regularly. Every dish is good at DK David’s kitchen but it is the atmosphere of the restaurant, attention to detail and the excellent service that makes DK David’s Kitchen the best restaurant in the city.
The head chef at DK David’s kitchen used to work at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Chiang Mai before partnering with David to create DK at 909. The location of the restaurant, on the far side of the Mae Ping River going out of town, has changed since the restaurant first opened, but they kept the 909 part of the name.
The prices for the food is very reasonable considering the quality. A main meal of risotto with wild mushrooms and white truffle foam costs 310 Baht, while grilled duck breast with mash potato is 550 Baht. The set menu, which includes coffee or tea, is 1250 Baht plus taxes. If you are considering visiting DK David’s Kitchen at 909 then it is a good idea to book a table in advance. The staff print off your names and add a greeting to your reserved table. The perfect honeymoon surprise.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
DK David’s Kitchen at 909
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 17:00 – 22:00
- Location: 113 Bamrungrad Road, Wat Kate, Riverside, Chiang Mai
- Tel: +66 (0) 910681744