The best luxury hotels in Chiang Mai Old City make the most of the stunning architecture and rich traditions for which this northern Thai city is rightly famed. Here you will find celebrated hotels which matches excellent service with full leisure facilities, and thanks to the central location, most hotels allow guests to walk to many of the most celebrated sites in the area, not least Wat Chedi Luang and Tha Phae Gate.
Take a look at Chaing Mai Old City’s best luxury hotels below and find one that suits you best. If you are looking to sample the Lanna culture of Chaing Mai, there is nowhere better to stay in the city.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Rachamankha Hotel in Chiang Mai is one of those places that just takes your breath away.The design concept brings together the vision of some of the best architects and designers in the country, with a whole host of antiques in the corridors and bedrooms, a walled sanctuary in the middle of the citys old town.Every room has a different feel to it, some a 19th century touch from china, with cherry red pops of colour and ornate lanterns, others with stunning drapes made from silk.Lovers of art will be suitably impressed with the features and fittings, teak day beds, wicker chairs and large polished lamps. Read More...