Kiriya Spa Vana is a small, boutique spa initially catering to Thai tourists but welcomes foreigners too. Not so well known this is Chiang Mai's best kept secret. Located in the old city close to Wat Phra Singh, Kiriya Spa Vana is a hidden oasis in the middle of the city. There is an open garden area behind the entrance that is well maintained and staff are friendly and welcoming. During high season it is recommended to book because it can get busy, but you can also try to make an appointment by walking in.
Kiriya Spa Vana offers a range of treatments as well as packages. A traditional Thai massage costs 500 Baht for one hour and a hot oil massage 1,200Baht for an hour. They have a range of popular body scrubs including Cappuccino, Papaya whitening and Chocolate Almond Body Scrub (all 1,500 Baht), and these can also be combined into packages. Their most popular packages is the Traditional Bali Ritual (3,600Baht including a body mask, scrub, oil massage and jacuzzi bath) and the Chocolate Indulgence Ritual (3,500 Baht including Chocolate Mineral Bubble Bath, scrub, body mask and a chocolate oil Massage), both of which take 3 hours.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Kiriya Spa Vana
- Opening Hours: 10:00 -22:00
- Location: 47/14 Samlan Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 5327 4923 4