HHC massage therapy, also known as Holistic Health Care, is a massage shop offering Karen hill tribe techniques. Located in the old city HHC offer treatments not found elsewhere in Chiang Mai. They focus on energy lines and follow Ayurvedic science to promote the flow of energy and release tension. It is a good place to go for general wellbeing or if you have a specific problem. The main practitioner, Ann, is the latest of 3 generations practising these hill tribe techniques and Ann has over 10 years’ experience.
While HHC Massage therapy doesn't offer traditional Thai massages, it does offer a similar Thai body massage for health (ranging from 200-900 Baht depending on the practitioner and how many hours). They also have a range of interesting alternative treatments such as Karen-Hill massage therapy (350 -1,500 Baht) for specific physical complaints, Karen-Hill deep tissue massage (300 – 1,000 Baht) and the Karen-Hill abdominal massage (400- 1,000 Baht) good for digestion, detoxing and energy blockages. HHC massage Therapy also offers lots of different courses to learn massage. From a beginner’s course to aroma therapy or foot reflexology courses, they run daily from 13:00-18:00 and are in small groups (maximum 4 people).
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 20:00
- Location: 39/3 Ratchamanka Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 89 552 6273