Green Bamboo Massage is Chiang Mai's first eco-friendly massage shop. The concept is to offer customers organic oils and cosmetics and source all items from natural, organic or fair trade businesses and even the walls are made from sustainable wood. Green Bamboo massage is family run and focuses on keeping the Lanna Thai traditions of massage alive. Located in the south east corner of the old city, Green Bamboo massage is not so easy to find but worth looking for and has won numerous awards over the years.
Green Bamboo offers a range of packages as well as affordable individual treatments. A traditional Thai massage is 250 Baht per hour, and they have a variation, the Thai yoga massage (350 Baht) which stretches your muscles, Thai royal massage (350 Baht) which focuses on acupressure to relax and the Tok Sen ancient Lanna massage (350 Baht) using a stick and hammer to treat the energy lines of the body. Green Bamboo Massage also offers facials, body wraps and scrubs, the Siam package including a massage and hot herbal compress (550 Baht for 2 hours), and the most popular package, the Green Bamboo Premium, including an organic scrub, massage and facial (1,400 Baht for 3 hours).
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle