Art in Paradise Museum Chiang Mai is one of the most fun places in the city to take photographs of you and your friends. The museum has over 130 different images of illusions – paintings drawn to create a 3D image which allows people to seem as if they are really in the picture. It is one of the biggest 3D museums in the world spread out over floors. There are six different zones in the museum including the underwater world, wildlife area, classic art, ancient Egypt, Surreal art and the dinosaur zone. Visitors can take a range of unique photos that have been creatively designed and painted onto the walls and floors of the museum.
Art in Paradise is fun for adults and children alike. The museum takes a minimum of two hours to visit all the zones but many people spend more time there. The building itself is a large stone building which looks out of place compared to the Thai buildings around it. Inside is air conditioned and there is a restaurant and a coffee shop available for before or after museum visits. Tickets cost 300 Baht for adults and 200 Baht for Children and it is recommended that you go with a partner so that you can take photos for each other.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Art in Paradise
- Opening Hours: 09.00 – 21.00
- Location: 199/9 Chan Klan Road, Chang Klan, Chiang Mai
- Tel: (+66) 053 274 100