Rarinjinda Wellness Spa is part of a beautiful 5 star resort near the Ping River offering lots of different luxury treatments. Despite being located in the middle of Chiang Mai city the spa is quiet and relaxing, making guests feel like they are they are far from the city in a secluded place of sheer tranquility. Rarinjinda Wellness Spa has a menu offering traditional and oil massages, a detox sauna or steam, herbal hot compresses and body scrubs. Most treatments start at 1,500 baht plus taxes. The spa packages range in time and price with the longest package (Golden Memories, which includes Guava Foot Polisher, Siamese Herbal Steam, body mask, Jacuzzi therapy and a Shirodhara Treatment) taking 5 hours.
Rarinjinda Wellness Spa has a range of Hydro therapies not found elsewhere in Chiang Mai as well as a large hydro pool with a Jacuzzi. The Sandy & Splashy Vichy Massage includes exfoliation and a water massage (3,000 baht for an hour and a half). Rarinjinda Wellness Spa is popular among tourists and the Spa has a limit on the maximum number of guests at any one time so booking ahead is advised. A complementary pick up service is available for those who book in advance.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle