Kiyora Spa is one of the most popular spa and wellness centers in Chiang Mai. They offer a range of massages, spa and beauty treatments, sauna and swimming pool and couple treatments for customers who wish to pamper themselves while on holiday. Most of the treatments are based on traditional Thai methods and include the use of special medical herbs for relaxation, energizing or healing. One of the most popular packages is the ‘Thai inspired’ package which includes a traditional Thai massage, foot reflexology and the use of a heated herbal compress over the course of two and a half hours. The ‘Thai inspired’ package costs 2,150 Baht. There is also a four and a half hour package for ultimate relaxation costing 5,300 Baht.
At the end of each spa package guests are given complementary mango and sticky rice, as well as herbal tea. Kiyora Spa also offers free pick up and drop off for customers within Chiang Mai city which is useful if you don’t know the city well. It’s useful to know that they offer discounts when you book online at their website.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle