Fah Lanna Massage Shop Night Bazaar is a massage and wellness spa offering individual treatments and packages. This is the second branch of Fah Lanna Spas, located near the Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai along Loi Kroh Street (the original branch is located in the Old City) and the building's exterior is impressive. The entrance is decorated with palm trees and has a traditional Lanna style rooftop. Upon entering there is a long walkway suspended over water with lots of plants and private bungalows for massages.
A friendly member of staff will greet you as you arrive and direct you to what part of the spa you need to go. The spa has a range of massages from a traditional Thai massage (500 Baht for 1 hour) to packages like Fah Lanna Nirvana (3,900Bath for 3.5 hours) which includes a body scrub, herbal ball massage and an aromatherapy oil massage. Fah Lanna Spa can arrange a complimentary pick up and drop off service to most areas of Chiang Mai and during high season reservations are recommended.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Fah Lanna Massage
- Opening Hours: 10:00 -22:00
- Location: 186/3 Loi Kroh Road
- Tel: +66 (0)53 416 191